You have been asking for them and today they are finally here. Re-introducing the Limited-Edition MIP Black Handle Tools!
BACK FOR ONE LAST TIME!
- 1 x 2.5mm Ball End Hand Wrench w/ label and wrap
- Reach difficult angled screw heads
- Designed to work up to 10 Degrees of angle
- Speed Tip Version speeds up wrench time considerably
- Super beefy ball end cut designed to increase overall tool head strength
- Ball end dimensions optimized to increase tool head to screw head bite force.
“Many 2.5mm ball-end tools I have used in the past just end up stripping out the head of the screw and then I have a bigger issue. Not the MIP 2.5 mm ball end wrench it’s almost like using a full size 2.5 at an angle! This tool instills confidence when I’m at a radical angle that I can remove or install a screw without it stripping and that’s its main purpose. Props to MIP for the job well done.”
- Tool hex cut with diamond wheel for ultimate precision
- Tool shank CNC ground from US Grade tool steel drill blanks
- Tight tolerances held within 20 Microns which is .02 mm and moreover .0008 in. ! To put that into perspective that's like taking a human hair and dividing it by 4 !
- Super Comfy to the hand Polycarbonate Handles that are resilient to hot and cold weather so wont harm your hands in poor weather conditions.
- Every tool assembled by hand
- Manufactured and packaged 100% in the USA
- Highly regarded as the #1 Tool in the RC industry
- 20 plus years of production
- Used by World Champions and hobbyists alike around the World
- Trusted wrench to get out stripped screws other sub par tools create