Ready to get into RC racing? We have a solution for you: the RC10B64 Club Racer Kit! Designed with the entry-level racer in mind, it's fully upgradable to compete at the pro level. The B64 Club Racer comes out of the box with: big bore shocks, three differentials with lightweight internal gears and precision ball bearings. Also included is a Reedy Power 13.5 Fixed Timing Brushless motor, Blackbox 600z Brushless speed control, and high-torque digital servo. The B64 Club Racer boasts speed, durability and lineage expected of a true champion by design!
RC10B64D Team Kit setups
- Reedy Sonic 540 13.5 Fixed Timing motor produces maximum power output and RPM thanks to an all new stator design, pure copper magnet wire, and low-resistance collector rings. ROAR approved and meets BRCA and IFMAR specs.
- Reedy's Blackbox 600Z Zero Timing Sensored Brushless Competition ESC is a simple-to-use, yet powerful ESC for Spec class racers. Excellent throttle and brake feel, a wide range of adjustability, and robust hardware make the Blackbox 600Z suitable for a variety of Spec racing applications.
- The Reedy 0712MG Metal Gear Digital Servo is race-proven and features numerous enhancements including precision metal gears for added strength and smooth operation, and an advanced microprocessor that improves vehicle control and on-track performance.
- Lightweight, hard-anodized aluminum chassis with centralized mass
- Graphite front and rear shock towers with multiple mounting positions
- 3 gear differentials with lightweight internal gears
- Rear anti-roll bar included
- Rear hubs feature large bearings and the easy-insert system to adjust camber link position and rear axle height
- V2 12mm Big Bore threaded aluminum shocks with 3mm shafts and X-rings for improved smoothness
- Heavy-duty ball cups and ball studs allow for maximum suspension travel while reducing binding and friction
- Factory Team ball bearing kit included
- Bolt-on steering block arms offer increased adjustability
- JConcepts(TM) B64 clear body and wing included